Marubozu is a single-bar candlestick pattern that has no wicks, representing consistent directional movement. [Discuss]
// usage IEnumerable<CandleResult> results = quotes.GetMarubozu(minBodyPercent);
double - Optional. Minimum body size as a percent of total candle size. Example: 85% would be entered as 85 (not 0.85). Must be between 80 and 100, if specified. Default is 95 (95%).
Historical quotes requirements
You must have at least one historical quote; however, more is typically provided since this is a chartable candlestick pattern.
quotes is a collection of generic
TQuote historical price quotes. It should have a consistent frequency (day, hour, minute, etc). See the Guide for more information.
- This method returns a time series of all available indicator values for the
- It always returns the same number of elements as there are in the historical quotes.
- It does not return a single incremental indicator value.
- The candlestick pattern is indicated on dates where
Closeprice; however, all OHLCV elements are included in
- There is no intrinsic basis or confirmation signal provided for this pattern.
DateTime - Date
decimal - Price of the most relevant OHLC candle element when a signal is present
Match - Indicates a matching signal type for this candlestick pattern
CandleProperties - Details of the candle properties
See Utilities and helpers for more information.