Doji is a single-bar candlestick pattern where open and close price are virtually identical, representing market indecision. [Discuss]
// usage IEnumerable<CandleResult> results = quotes.GetDoji(maxPriceChangePercent);
double - Optional. Maximum absolute percent difference in open and close price. Example: 0.3% would be entered as 0.3 (not 0.003). Must be between 0 and 0.5 percent, if specified. Default is 0.1 (0.1%).
Historical quotes requirements
You must have at least one historical quote; however, more is typically provided since this is a chartable candlestick pattern.
quotes is a collection of generic
TQuote historical price quotes. It should have a consistent frequency (day, hour, minute, etc). See the Guide for more information.
- This method returns a time series of all available indicator values for the
- It always returns the same number of elements as there are in the historical quotes.
- It does not return a single incremental indicator value.
- The candlestick pattern is indicated on dates where
Closeprice; however, all OHLCV elements are included in
- There is no intrinsic basis or confirmation signal provided for this pattern.
DateTime - Date
decimal - Price of the most relevant OHLC candle element when a signal is present
Match - Indicates a matching signal type for this candlestick pattern
CandleProperties - Details of the candle properties
See Utilities and helpers for more information.